Email Marketing Manager (m/f)
Who we are
We are a fresh startup in LegalTech, but we are backed by a multinational enterprise. Our business prototype has been running for quite a while and we know we have a great product-market fit. Now, we are building a team of entrepreneurs and experts in order to scale up our business. We are addressing a fascinating LegalTech market, have established quick growth both with customers and team and built a superb brand name in the market. For our first step, we look towards Europe, but in the long run, we are seeking to build a well known brand for a worldwide business.
- Manage email marketing for the NL market initially, and our emerging markets (FR,ES,BE, IT).
- Oversee all lead follow up activities on several platforms and establish cross channel campaigns
- As a channel owner, you will not only be comfortable handling requests from the team, but you will be proactive in identifying and maximising the growth opportunities through email.
- Source and test new user segments and campaigns, and optimisation opportunities to make the campaigns more effective.
- Collaborate with Performance & Content Marketing Teams as well as BI teams to align Email Campaign Activity with overall marketing goals
- Collaborate with IT & Data teams for a proper data segmentation
- At least 3+ years of experience as a dedicated email marketing manager.
- Deep knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation tools to execute newsletter, behavioural and transactional campaigns across the user lifecycle.
- Previous experience in Lead Management tools e.g. HubSpot
- You know how to use segmentation to target the right audience with each campaign.
- You have proficient knowledge of HTML & CSS to be able to work with and adapt email templates as needed.
- You understand how to interpret the data from campaigns to track results and understand how different factors influence open rates, click through rates, unsubscribe rates, deliverability, sender score and more.
- You know how to conduct effective multivariate testing to optimise campaigns.
- Bilingual in Dutch (native speaker preferred) and English with strong copywriting skills in both languages (preferably another European language, ES, IT, DE, FR)
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools including google analytics for campaign measurement and optimisation.
- Ability to be both data-driven and creative. Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines, for example during campaign flights.
- A strong team player who enjoys collaborating, asking for help when necessary and getting things done without an ego.
What We Offer
- We are easygoing, humble people and we love to create a work environment where everybody feels comfortable.
- You will be faced with technical challenges on a daily basis.
- We want to build innovative products and we want you to build them with us.
- You have your say. We need your experience and we are willing to listen.
- Say goodbye to agency hours! We also like to spend time with our families and friends.
- Competitive compensation for good performance
Get in Touch
If you can see yourself as one of us, please get in touch with us by sending your CV.
We would also be interested in any mail shot examples so feel free to send them along!