SEO Manager (m/f)
Who we are
Hi there! We are Justix GmbH, an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in-depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our mission is to make legal simple & easy with great technology. Founded in February 2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by a large family-owned industry leader, Justix grew very quickly into an international team of currently 30+ employees in Cologne (DE) and 60+ employees in Maastricht (NL). Our venture HelloLaw.com already has already helped 100,000+ customers solve their legal issues and is now on the verge of going international in many more European countries. We have very ambitious goals and we enjoy working on them together as one team with as little hierarchy, vanity and boredom as possible.
For our headquarters in Cologne, we are currently looking for a SEO Manager (m/f).
- Manage SEO on-page and off-page strategy for the NL market initially, later also for our emerging markets (FR,ES,BE, IT)
- As a channel owner, you will not only be comfortable handling requests from the team, but you will be proactive in identifying and maximizing the growth opportunities through SEO
- Sourcing and testing new user segments, campaigns and optimization opportunities to make the campaigns more effective
- Advising and collaborating directly with developers, designers, marketeers and product owners to push for relevant SEO best practices and evangelize technical SEO within the company
- You thrive on technical site audits, and you are always ready to start digging. You research, explore and diagnose opportunities for optimizing our portfolio of sites
- Based on your findings, you will make well-informed, scalable recommendations for driving Organic Search
- You keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and report changes as needed
- Collaborating with performance and content marketing teams to align on roadmap activities and overall marketing goals
- Collaborating with IT & data teams for a relevant data segmentation to drive SEO insight
- At least 3+ years of experience as a dedicated SEO manager
- Deep knowledge of on- and off-page SEO
- You know how to use segmentation to target the right audience with each campaign
- You have experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance combined with a strong understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalisation etc.)
- You have basic skills in SQL and advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, look-up functions etc.)
- Proficiency in Dutch (preferred though not mandatory), German and English with strong copywriting skills in both languages
- Ability to be both data-driven and creative. Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams (e.g. Development)
- You’re not a developer, but you easily understand & dig through websites’ source code (HTML, CSS, JS etc)
- A strong team player who enjoys collaborating, asking for help when necessary and getting things done without an ego
What we offer
What we do matters to us. We are driven by intrinsic motivation, not by unrealistic deadlines. Most of us have small kids and we like to spend time with our families and friends as well. Therefore, this is not the typical 9-to-5 job: Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account. Right from the start, you will take on large responsibilities and join a culture with room to grow and honest feedback. We will support your constant personal development with a variety of means such as conference tickets, literature and online/offline trainings. We care deeply about our strong company culture and can't wait for you to become a part of it!
Get in touch
Your qualifications and skills correspond to the aforementioned description? Then don't hesitate and get in touch with us by using the "Apply"-button below.
We look forward to getting to know YOU!