Student as manager's assistant (f/m)
We are an international LegalTech Startup with 60+ employees based in Cologne and Maastricht. Our mission is to make legal contents accessible and understandable for everyone - simple & easy.
Being with us, you are not a cheap labour force, only bringing coffee and carrying out auxiliary tasks. You will be involved in our daily business work, and from the very first day you will take on responsible tasks. You communicate directly with the managing directors and you work in a close and trusting manner together with a team of experienced Digital Experts.
- Direct assistance to the managing directors (experienced entrepreneurs)
- Communication with external interfaces in both English and German
- Communication in English with the branch office in the Netherlands
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Autonomous development of solutions
- Maintenance of Excel tables
- Work period and amount of working time: immediate start, permanent position of 20h/week; in case of satisfactory personal development and performance possibility for full-time employment with managerial functions after graduation
- Place of work: Mediapark, Cologne
- Remuneration: 13€ per hour
- Student (m/w) of demanding study courses, top 10% of a graduation class
- High commitment and eagerness to learn, efficiency and pragmatism
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Very good English skills, further EU-languages will be an asset
- First professional experience with daily office work, e.g. by means of internships or part-time engagements
- Good MS-Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High IT-affinity
- Friendly, open-minded and highly communicative personality
Please submit your complete application via the “Apply”-button including CV, cover letter, and certificates for high school/university degree, internships, references.
Contact for further information:
Ms. Heike Schork - email@example.com